Call for Papers
The IFIP SEC conference is the flagship event of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) Technical Committee 11 on Security and Privacy Protection in Information Processing Systems (TC-11). We seek submissions from academia, industry, and government presenting novel research on all theoretical and practical aspects of security and privacy protection in ICT Systems.
Practitioners and industry representatives are encouraged to submit papers.
We welcome contributions within, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Access control and authentication
- Applied cryptography
- Audit and risk analysis
- Big data security and privacy
- Cloud security and privacy
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Cyber-physical systems security
- Data and applications security
- Digital forensics
- Human aspects of security and privacy
- Identity management
- Industry networks security
- Information security education
- Information security management
- Information technology misuse and the law
- IoT security
- Managing information security functions
- Mobile security
- Multilateral security
- Network & distributed systems security
- Pervasive systems security
- Privacy protection and privacy-by-design
- Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Quantum computations and post-quantum cryptography
- Side-channel attacks
- Surveillance and counter-surveillance
- Trust management
February 27, 2023
Notification of acceptance
April 3, 2023
April 28, 2023
Papers have to be submitted via the Easychair.
Submitted papers must be original, unpublished, and not submitted to another conference or journal for consideration. Accepted papers will be presented at the conference and included in the conference proceedings published in the IFIP AICT series by Springer Science and Business Media. Previous IFIP SEC proceedings are available here.
All papers must be written in English. Submissions should be at most 16 pages long in total including references and appendices. Submissions should not be anonymised. PC members are not required to read the appendices, so the paper should be intelligible without them. Authors must follow the Springer LNCS formatting instructions. Papers have to be submitted via the Easychair conference system.
Each paper will receive at least three reviews. At least one author of each accepted paper must register by the early registration date indicated on the conference website and present the paper. For each accepted paper, at least one full registration is necessary. After the conference, extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in journal special issue. Those papers will undergo at least one other review round.